Come join your community for lunch and convivial conversation at Lewinsville Senior Center!
Senior Centers offer prepared lunches for participants and guests. Reservations must be made at least one day in advance at the center where you want to be served. (Cancellations required no later than 830 the day of. If you call later than 830am, you can be put on the wait list, but this does not guarantee you a lunch.
For McLean residents, the Lewinsville Senior Center (1613 Great Falls Street) can be a convenient lunch option. Senior Center membership is not required to participate in the Congregate Meals Program, but the program does require enrollment and the completion of a consent form and a survey. The suggested meal donation (between $2 and $6) for participants ages 60 and over is based on a sliding scale depending on individual income (suggested donations may be subject to change on an annual basis):
- $2 Donation: Monthly Income of $0 – $953; Annual Income of $0 – $11,440
- $3 Donation: Monthly Income of $954 – $1,429; Annual Income of $11,441 – $17,148
- $4 Donation: Monthly Income of $1,430 – $1,904; Annual Income of $17,149 – $22,848
- $5 Donation: Monthly Income of $1,905 – $2,854; Annual Income of $22,849 – $34,248
- $6 Donation: Monthly Income of $2,855 or more; Annual Income of $34,249 or more
The cost of lunch for all guests and for participants ages 50 to 59 is $8.50 per meal.