Help Fuel Our All-Volunteer Run
McLeanCVA’s goal is to help older adults and community members of greater McLean age well by offering social engagement opportunities and information resources. Our Sponsors help fuel our all-volunteer run 501 (c)(3).
Thank you to our 2019-2020 Corporate Sponsors
Thank You to our Founding Sponsors
The following organizations were instrumental in helping McLean Community Village Association (McLeanCVA) take shape. Thanks to the office of the Dranesville District Supervisor; the Fairfax County Health Department Long Term Care program, the McLean Community Center, The Greater McLean Chamber of Commerce, and Dolley Madison Library.
We owe a special thanks to The Lewinsville Retirement Residences, Chesterbrook Residences, and Vinson Hall, who made significant financial donations to fund the launch of McLeanCVA.
Bronze Level Sponsor $100
Recognition on our sponsors page online.
Silver Level Sponsor $250
Logo recognition on our sponsors page online with a link back to your website.
Gold Level Sponsor $500
- Sign recognition at our quarterly events as an event supporter
- Logo recognition on our sponsors page online with a link back to your website
Platinum Level Sponsor $1,000+
- Sign recognition at our quarterly events as an event sponsor.
- Podium recognition for event sponsorship at the events where we make opening remarks.
- Logo recognition on our sponsors page online with a link back to your website.
- Logo recognition as a sponsor in our monthly newsletters.
If you are Business, Organization or a Community Member that would like to support McLeanCVA’s budget and initiatives for 2019, please make your donation here.